Epoxy FAQ Sacramento
1. What is an Epoxy Coating?
An epoxy coating is a unique type of flooring that is made up of two parts: epoxy resin and hardener. When these two substances are mixed together, they create a durable, long-lasting coating ideal for commercial and residential use. The surface of an epoxy coating is very smooth, making it easy to clean and maintain. The components of an epoxy coating are also resistant to chemicals, stains, and impact, making it a great choice for high-traffic areas.
2. How is an Epoxy Coating Installed?
3. What Are the Benefits of Epoxy Coating?
4. What Are the Disadvantages of Epoxy Coating?
5. How Do I Care for My Epoxy Coating?
6. How Do I Repair Damages to My Epoxy Coating?
7. Can I Install Epoxy Coating Over My Existing Floor?
8. Will Epoxy Coating Change the Look of My Floor?
9. How Much Does Epoxy Coating Cost?
10. How Long Does Epoxy Coating Last?
When properly cared for, an epoxy coating can last for many years. With proper maintenance, an epoxy floor can last up to 10 years. However, the floor’s lifespan will depend on the amount of traffic and wear and tear it receives. You can expect to replace the coating every 3-5 years for a floor that sees a lot of traffic. We can help you choose an epoxy coating that will last for many years with proper care.
If you have any questions about epoxy flooring, please contact us. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have.